FITS AND STARTS

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The man in my life

My dad's a cardiologist. So I sent him this SMS:

Happy Birthday Daddy! Work heart. Get it? Ha ha. Love you.

And the reply I got was:

Thx. Love you too.

So potong steam! I wonder if he got the joke.

On a side note, I was initiated into the Imperial College Bruneian Society (ICUBS) today as the Brunei Night director. Eugene's the president and also one of the society's founders. He's always scolding me for not showing enough enthusiasm. I only hope the UCL Malaysian Society (UCLUMS) are okay with my being B-Night director because 1) I'm their M-Night producer, 2) I'm not from Imperial College and 3) I'm not even the least bit Bruneian. This Eugene la. Coerce me into doing things. Eugene, if you're reading this, I'm only kidding :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home