FITS AND STARTS

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Track listing

I came up with a list of songs that I'd play if I were deejaying in a club:

1) Toxic - Britney Spears
2) Girl - Beck
3) That Thing (Doo Wop) - Lauryn Hill
4) September - Earth, Wind and Fire
5) Virtual Insanity - Jamiroquai
6) Don't Phunk With My Heart - Black Eyed Peas
7) Hey Ya - Outkast
8) What You Waiting For? - Gwen Stefani
9) All For You - Janet Jackson
10) Senorita - Justin Timberlake
11) Beat It - Michael Jackson
12) Shake Your Tailfeather - Nelly, P. Diddy & Murphy Lee


I know Dian would include much more Earth, Wind and Fire songs... but you can't show favouritism to one artiste you know? :p

1 Comments:

  • It's a surprise(or maybe not) that September's in the list. Haha.

    Oh yes, I would prolly add more EWF but then there's so many more good dance beat songs. Arrested Development- Everyday People is such a good one to dance to.

    Then again, KL clubbers have very little interest in this sort of music. Aih. It's all Sean Paul and Daddy Yankee(ergh) and yada yada.. you know those sort of music. Sheeeesshhhh...

    Anyhoo Xig, I'm currently undecided when to return to KL in july. And I forgot everyone around the world has book their tickets around those times. Eeeks.

    By Blogger dania, At 3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home