FITS AND STARTS

Monday, May 01, 2006

E day

10 hours and a bit remaining to my Contract & Tort II exam. For the next two weeks, I'm going to be putting so much effort into my studies, more than I ever did these past 10 months. I am amazingly laidback. It's like someone spiked my drink with a relaxant. The only time I remember being flustered was a few days ago, when I was rushing to complete my 6000 word Property dissertation. Joel, the faculty secretary made a note that I was "Late, 3.03 pm". The essay was due at 3 pm. Talk about being tight up the ass!

I am, however, kinda worried about Jurisprudence on Thursday. I hate answering those damn theoretical questions. By the 16th, all this will be over and I can look forward to a stress free summer... I HOPE.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home