FITS AND STARTS

Friday, July 07, 2006

Hangat bola

Yesterday a friend sent me this SMS:

"AT LAST: A new bra size that fits all women. Highly recommended. Women should try it. Sale ends this Sunday. It's called............... the WORLD CUP :)"

Unfortunately, the finals don't interest me much because it's between France and Italy. I've said this many times, and I have no qualms in repeating that I AM SORELY DISAPPOINTED WITH BRAZIL'S PERFORMANCE. It's absolutely unforgivable that they lose to France because when they play to what they are capable of, they can be terrifying. But it didn't seem like that at all in the match... WHERE WAS THE KAKA/RONALDINHO MAGIC?!?!?! WHERE WAS THE PACE?!?!?! AND THE POWER?!?!?!? Iiiiiiiiishhhhhhh!!!!!

I was in Penang last Friday with Lil, Azlan and Chun How. Stayed at Golden Sands for a day and Gurney Hotel for the next 2 nights. It was a good getaway from the city. We ate loads, swam loads, and slept loads. Even the ubiquitous and requisite deck of cards took a backseat. I got a nice, uniform tan from all the watersports too, as seen from the pics below which I took with Monkey when I went out with her, MF, Audrey and Jason on Tuesday.




I've noticed that girls (at least my bunch of girlfriends) like to stick their tongues out in photos when they're acting retarded. Why ah?

Come to think of it, I wouldn't mind if France won the World Cup anyway; that way Brazil have some consolation in that they lost to the eventual champions. May the best team win!

Sighhhh. Brazil, what were you thinking? :(

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home