FITS AND STARTS

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Early bird

This is the earliest I've woken up since secondary school. Even 9 am classes in college didn't require getting up till 8 am, cuz it'd only take me 15 mins to walk to school. Yesterday after Public Law ended at noon I came home immediately and crashed on the bed. Woke up at 7.30 pm, watched The Promise (the movie sucked and Cecilia Cheung is soooo ugly!) sans subtitles because I couldn't get them to work, then read my magazines and fell asleep again by midnight. At least the sun is out today. Will probably do some shopping later, heehee.

1 Comments:

  • hey..saw ur comment on my blog...btw...i can't go for a long holiday before i graduate cause i need to get myself attachments in order to graduate...besides..u r there for so long..=P sure will have the chance to visit...wait for me!!!!

    By Blogger hooi, At 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home