FITS AND STARTS

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Lately

I think I slept so much over the past week that these few days I am sleeping in short bursts. I was feeling kinda flu/fever-ish at the time as well, and I had a horrible sore throat that felt like a large chunk of wood, complete with rough splinters and jagged edges had lodged itself in my throat. But today I feel much better, and it's all thanks to sucking on loads of strawberry flavoured Strepsils.

Not much has happened of late. Zhi Hui, Cahyadi and I were goofing around with Flora's camera the other day and we decided to leave her a surprise -


MF directed me to this link concerning foreign workers in Malaysia who beat up a little dog in December last year -

CLICK HERE

The article is overwhelming. You MUST read it. You will be struck with a profound silence, as I was. I'll leave you to your thoughts.

2 Comments:

  • That's pretty messed up. Has left me shaken.

    Not exactly the best name for a jawless dog tho.

    By Blogger jellybeanjune, At 7:32 PM  

  • June >> They were probably trying to name him for the void he's missing after losing his jaw.

    MF >> A little awareness goes a long way :) And I don't think starting our own pet shop is a good idea. We won't be able to part with them!

    By Blogger Xian, At 7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home