FITS AND STARTS

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Etc.

On Friday night, Eugene and I had a script discussion at Brunei Hall with the rest of the B-Nite committee. We threw out a truckload of ideas and I think we're off to a good start. Got home just around past midnight and played poker with Azlan, Johm, Eugene, Chun How, Lil and Suan until 3 am. Then, whilst teman-ing Azlan and Eugene at the window ledge a while later for their usual cigarette break, we ended up mucking about with some proposed scenes from B-Nite which only resulted in our neighbour popping her head out of her flat and moaning, "Please pleaseeee, it's 2.30 in the morning". So we sheepishly headed back up to join everyone else for Risk. It was only short of a catastrophe. Eugene was new to the game, Azlan only wanted to preserve his continent, Lil and I were supposed to be allies, Johm and CH didn't play, and amidst the cacophony Suan managed to conquer Australia and most of the Asian terrain. The game was done by about 6-ish. With 4 down (CH was Notts-bound, Suan and Lil were fast asleep, Eugene had his OSC football thing) Johm, Azlan and I stayed up till 9 watching the early episodes of Naruto. Lil woke me up at 2 pm, cutting short my necessary 8 hours of sleep and the three of us (me, Lil, Johm) carried on with Naruto. It's now 7.45 pm and I'm waiting for Zhi Hui's, Suan's and my Indian takeout to arrive. It's been an hour since placing the order and my stomach is giving me flak. I wonder how the remainder of my weekend will turn out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home