FITS AND STARTS

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Chinese New Year Eve

This is the fourth year in running that I'm not getting any angpows. Sigh. I'm missing out on so much here!

Yesterday Eugene and I went to the Shaw Theatre in Euston to sign the hire contract of the theatre for our Brunei Night. Once Eugene put his signature to paper, I could sense this impatience - but a good sort of impatience - bubbling inside me. I REALLY want this B-Night to work out because we've got such a lovely script (all about poker, hee~) and we've got such an enthusiastic committee and cast. I honestly enjoy working with these people and I'm looking forward to rehearsals, which will be starting very soon. The good feeling didn't end even when we exited the theatre, because it was snowing outside. Eugene kept saying, "Xian, Xian, it's our first snow together!" Snow is fantastic. There's something magical about it, no matter whether it's a slush or a snowstorm. It makes you think of hot chocolate, warm fires, angels and happy faces and it just makes you feel all snuggly and nice inside.

By the way, Eugene and I SO do not have something going.

Just the other day, Bella, our Brunei Society VP asked me if we were together. I said no and she was like, ohh but you two look so cute together. Pleaasseeee. And Eugene and I thought Bella was the one who fancied him :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home