FITS AND STARTS

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Candles ahoy!

Yen had a big birthday bash in Eastin Hotel last month to usher in her 21st year. There was a sumptuous buffet table, and she had TWO tables to accomodate her family members. The other three tables were for her friends. I was the emcee, and Kuan and Ming helped me out with the entertainment. Her dad, mum, boyfriend and two of her high school friends gave speeches. I had a really good time. AND it gave me an opportunity to flaunt my lame jokes in public. The adults didn't find them exceptionally funny though :p

Anyhoo, today's the real day that she should be celebrating. HAPPY BIRTHDAY YENNI! You know how much you mean to me. Mwah mwah mwah mwah mwah.

Here's a picture of her and Ming posing in the back seat of Kuan's car. (This was the same day she took 13 solo shots of herself in the Delicious "Ms. Read" cafe. "For Friendster," she said. Talk about vain! Hee.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home