FITS AND STARTS

Friday, March 30, 2007

MSN nutters

Sometimes a conversation via MSN can go like this:

Z : hi
X : hey! what's up?
Z : nothing much
X : oh, so what are you doing now then?
Z : nothing la

10 mins later.

Z : hey, why you not tokking?

What I don't get is, why do people bother dropping me a line when they have nothing to say? I don't like being the one asking all the questions and getting the same more or less mono-syllabic responses when I wasn't the one who initiated conversation in the first place.

4 Comments:

  • haahha..Oh man, I hate getting into this situation too. In my head I'd be going "Why did you even said hello when the conversation hangs after that! blergh"

    By Blogger dania, At 9:09 AM  

  • chilling la xian..... Don la stress.......

    By Blogger Unknown, At 12:25 AM  

  • Bye is good. I just ignore these messages. Anyone who spells "talking" that way just needs a slap :P

    By Blogger jellybeanjune, At 10:22 AM  

  • MF>> Not everyone's like me and you ok. We can talk about Coco, Naruto and your assignments all day and not get bored!!!

    Jo >> I don't blame you at all. Cos you have better things to do most of the time anyway, like think about where you want to travel next, what licenses to get after PADI, and then there's always the issue of the two drumkits........

    Dian >> Maybe ppl get the feeling that MSN is kinda like how you pass someone you know on the streets. You kinda feel obliged to say hi even though you're not up for conversation.

    And June >> I USED TO SPELL IT THAT WAY! Oh the good old days of IRC, with no use for spellcheckers.

    By Blogger Xian, At 6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home