FITS AND STARTS

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

VIVA

It is over!!!!!! Phew. It was so difficult having to concentrate all my effort on Jurisprudence yesterday, especially cos I felt like I'd been working so hard this past month and I was getting really sick of it. It didn't help that it's been raining all week and that put such a damper on my mood. After Criminal Law last Friday I just wanted to sleep the weekend through but I forced myself to start Juris on Sunday and work through it despite how much I hate reading up on the subject. I had alot of divine help too. Honestly, I couldn't have done it without Him. And you guys have been so encouraging and supportive as well *sniff*

I've returned all my library books too. It felt strange coming home to a shelf only half-full. I slept through the evening, woke up around 8 pm, lazed around and watched some TV shows. Somehow I'm not quite used to committing myself to such a laidback lifestyle anymore. I kinda miss studying. The kickstart period was the toughest bit, but after awhile it becomes part of your routine and I've gotten used to it. I think I'm a little afraid that if I stop this studying high that I'm on, I'll lose the momentum soon enough.

At least tomorrow it'll be back to a busy day. I've got so many errands to run (and that includes booking my ticket back to KL, woohoo) and I've got to clean the flat cos my younger sister is coming to London next week. On a side note, now that I don't have anything to keep me constantly glued to the books, my MSN will be up and running again ;)

5 Comments:

  • Yeah, its the resistance that's the hardest hurdle to go through but if you know how to take control of that, shouldn't be a problem adjusting to different lifestyle.

    That's what Coelho's latest book Witch of Portobello is about too.

    Yay! At least now you know you deserve the rest of the long break. :) Have fun and go crazaaayy!

    By Blogger dania, At 2:22 PM  

  • Now that your exams are finally over. Mine just started today. 2 more to go and I can hardly wait.. gonna partyyy all nite once I finished my last paper. Come back earlier la doink!

    By Blogger toi toi, At 8:11 PM  

  • yea n d most meaningful thing u did since then was d table of cases, eh. *wink* hehehe... i'm waiting for u to come back n eat duckrice...yumyyyy!

    By Blogger Unknown, At 5:12 PM  

  • btw, looking at your blog title, I thought i was another bash malaysian made car post. Did ya know Perodua just launched a new model named VIVA?? It's quite nice, the design and all, not bad for a malaysian made car.

    By Blogger toi toi, At 8:43 PM  

  • Good luck for the exams toi! Perodua VIVA?!?!?! Mmm. I went to the Perodua website and the pics there don't look too good. I must check out the car when I get back...

    By Blogger Xian, At 4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home