FITS AND STARTS

Thursday, November 22, 2007

And sometimes English people can be so rude

I printed out my assignment at the law faculty earlier and didn't have my stapler on me so I figured I'd pop into the faculty office and borrow one.

Xian : Hi, could I borrow a stapler just for a couplaseconds?
Lady : (looks at me like I am a small annoying bug she wants to squish) Nooo we don't have a stapler. We don't do that kind of thing. You know, I'm in the middle of something and you come in asking me for a stapler. Just go buy one. We are not a stationery shop.

WAS IT SOMETHING I SAID?!?!?! Bloody abrasive bitch.

3 Comments:

  • face problem....ahahah! did u glare back at her with a super annoyed look? if it was me i bet u'll say "borrow stapler also cannot isit? cannot? CANNOT AH?!!!"

    By Blogger Unknown, At 2:56 AM  

  • mf, you can't say it like that over here... -_-

    at least, not out loud ;)

    By Blogger funĀ², At 6:34 PM  

  • Mmm it would be sooo funny if she looks back at me, completely blank look on her face and says, "Err... what did you say? I don't quite understand..."

    By Blogger Xian, At 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home