FITS AND STARTS

Monday, November 26, 2007

When your knees melt and your insides turn to slush

Sometimes we have unexplained connections with people and things. Like how you just click with the girl next door. Or the boy you met at your workplace (haha Melllll). Or how you love chicken wings. Or when you know that THIS Mulberry Bayswater bag is gonna be YOUR It bag. Just because I ended the explanation with the It bag example doesn't mean that I am gonna tell you I bought one because you know what? I can't afford the exquisite Bayswater, much less a 140 pound bag from Ted Baker that makes me dribble like a retard whenever I think about its delectable gray palette, the smooth leather as squeegy as a baby's bottom, the minimal silver hardware... sxdcfvrgbthynjumkic.

Anyway, today I found my It (or very close to It status) skirt!!!!!!! Like the Dunhill ads of the old days, it has Gaya, Mutu, Keunggulan and it's from Miss Selfridge so it cost 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 yards short of a nuclear bomb. This is it I tell you. This is my Victoria-Beckham-who-shot-to-fame-with-the-Spice-Girls-wearing- a-simple-black-dress-from-Miss-Selfridge moment. Usually I have this healthy radiant glow on my face but with the skirt on, I have Christian Louboutin Pailletes Pumps on my feet and a TVR Chimera at my command; both of which make the healthy glow look like the Black Sea which isn't even black by the way. Cruel reality check - Christian Louboutin prices are way outta my league and I drive a Hyundai borrowed from grandma. But a girl can dream can't she? And this skirt is my puffy white clouds, enchanted castle, glass slipper, and handsome prince all rolled into one silky black bouncy film of fabric. In fact it is so sacred that I must REFUSE to post pictures of it until you see the magic in the flesh. Hahhaha. Actually Pooi Funn has already seen it cos she was with me when I bought it. Guess I'll have to tell mommy not to give me an Xmas present this year cos I already got myself not one, but TWO! MUAHAHAHAHHAHA. The other thing I bought? Ahh, of no significance whatsoever compared to the skirt ;)

6 Comments:

  • Haha......
    I still vaguely remember u carrying the Corset/Butt-bag you had back in CTC ;)

    By Blogger mee siam, At 11:00 AM  

  • the problem with u girls is that you have so many IT bags and IT skirts and IT blouses that none of them are special anymore. i bet in no time, u'll find another IT bag/skirt. trust me on this... rmb, ur IT dress at sungei wang? hahaha...

    melvyn

    By Blogger the dawn hero, At 3:51 PM  

  • Wow... I didn't know the skirt meant so much to you :p

    By Blogger funĀ², At 6:13 PM  

  • PF >> Yeah, cos you know how when you go home and try things on again you suddenly realise that it is the nicest thing in the world? Hahahha.

    Mel >> That was not an IT dress!!!! That was just A dress :p

    Mich >> I still have the bag. Finally realised that it is not that nice after all. It is lying around somewhere...

    By Blogger Xian, At 11:52 AM  

  • TVR Chimeras are built in the Klang Valley you know. I visited the factory once. They're really cheap!

    By Blogger chewkinyan, At 3:48 AM  

  • HAAAAAAAAA?!?!! You don't say. Sigh. My vision of the dream car is majorly dented now... eh eh no no cannot say that. Must be proud of Malaysia. Malaysia BOLEH manufacture TVR Chimeras!

    By Blogger Xian, At 6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home