FITS AND STARTS

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

ARGH I HATE MY SISTER

I was gonna put up a post of my juicy juicy Easter but I couldn't help myself - my sister's friends gave her a Balenciaga First Bag for her EARLY BIRTHDAY PRESENT?!?!?!

1) It's April, what the hell are those bastards thinking. En's birthday is in May. What are they overexcited retards or something or do they just not have time to skip over to Saks 30 days from now.
2) It's purple = lush
3) DO YOU HAVE IDEA HOW GORGEOUS THAT BAG IS?
4) DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH THAT BAG COSTS?
5) It's the exam period and I am stressed and I have a huge pimple on my cheek that is insanely painful. Why oh why can't I just pick up a lottery ticket that entitles me to a bespoke Chanel 2.55 in cobalt blue + RM100,000 for me to spend on Prada's fairy bag, Marni's balloon bag, Oscar de la Renta clutches and !@#$%^&*(!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@#$%^&*(*&^%$







speechless.
we.
are.

5 Comments:

  • You are so upset that your random shift-number characters actually fell off the formated page into the sidebar....

    and it is expensive.

    By Blogger chewkinyan, At 5:47 AM  

  • I'm sorry.

    Now.

    What would you like for Christmas?

    By Blogger Ennie, At 6:50 AM  

  • BTW, I'll be in KL Aug 2 - Aug 22 =)

    By Blogger chewkinyan, At 1:28 PM  

  • you'll be back for amy's wedding? yayyy!!!!!! heheheheeeeee....

    By Blogger Unknown, At 3:30 PM  

  • One of these days you'll be opening a bag museum. I just know it.

    By Blogger dania, At 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home