FITS AND STARTS

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Back to black


And so another year has come and gone. I hate that my end year hols are so short. There's never enough time to do the things I want to do, see the people I want to see, and see more of the people I'm already seeing. I skipped Wednesday's lecture because I was too tired. Thank goodness for Commercial Law on Thursdays. When I got my timetable at the start of the academic year I was like WHAAATTT I HAVE A 9 AM CLASS, but then my tutor said, ok you know what we'll make it 9.30 am instead! And since then I have not stopped worshipping the ground he walks on. The early morning walks to school are frightfully cold, windy and devoid of sunlight. By the time I reach the doors of Bentham House I am bent over in one direction from carrying my super heavy textbook and laptop in one hand, my hair is stuck to my lips, my eyes are watery and my nose is red and runny. But as soon as my tutor walks into the room everything is bright and sunny again and I really cannot stress how much I enjoy Thursday mornings with Philip Rawlings. Today we were talking about debit cards and someone said something silly like, "30 years down the road cash will become obscure" and "muggers are going to start ambushing people with debit cards". And Prof. Rawlings said, "hmm but that's not going to happen in Bloomsbury because there aren't any bushes around". HAHAHAHA. EVERYONE in class laughed. So you see, I am not the only one in the world with a baaadd sense of humour.

4 Comments:

  • don't use your entry title as an excuse and hint that you're crawling back into your black hole ar! you better stick your head out once in a short while... =P

    By Blogger Unknown, At 4:13 PM  

  • yousuck

    By Blogger Clumsy, At 10:01 PM  

  • Ha! I like his name. It's nice to say.

    RAWWWWlings. Sounds like DRAWlings. Hee.

    By Blogger Ennie, At 6:48 PM  

  • Muahahah 9am will always sound like the dreaded hour, whether it's to wake up for work, classes or breakfast! It's just too early to start the day.

    By Blogger dania, At 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home