FITS AND STARTS

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Omgaahh

These are my flatmates:

[l-r] Mei, Xian, Andrea

Only 2 and a half months of school have passed and I feel like I have been doing so much already. I guess that's a good sign when your hands are kept busy but when you don't have the time to appreciate your work you wonder, am I really doing work? I figured the last week of term would be easy breezy but oh no I was stressed because like a screechy gear, I could feel my body parts grinding, lagging, pleading oiiilll oiiillll but my mind was a pigging slavedriver, pushing them whipping them even during nap/play time. When I'm not doing work I feel queasy because there's a void inside that needs to be filled with more things Commercial, EU, Company and PiL. I can't even make space for my research essay because I have to think about the senior moot competition, and I can't space out without thinking about my BVC application. Yet I haven't completed my BVC applications. I still don't understand what's going on in EU and I worry about being kicked out the next class because I can't answer my tutor's questions. And now I am feeling bad about lazing around over the Xmas period because I'm supposed to be researching the Internal Security Act. So it's as if on the one hand I feel good because I'm not wasting my time but on the other, even though it's tiring I feel like it's not enough because I still have to push myself to meet deadlines. Hmmm anata comprenez-vous?

My backside is really itching to get on that plane la. Even if I have to transit in Bangkok for 10 days, as long as there's a plane that gets me to KL I will wait for the bloody thing. Happy holidays everyone. See you soon!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home