FITS AND STARTS

Friday, March 06, 2009

It's that time of the year again

Hello cold, hello sore throat, and hello homesickness! :(

For some reason I get really bad bouts of homesickness during the March/April period. I guess cos it's the Easter period and it's close to exams and close to summer holidays and I just want everything to be over and be able to take the first flight out of England and into warm sunny KL where I can eat, drive and lepak to my heart's content. Cos everybody knows how I hate hate hate Londonnnn~~ hmm that sounds like a catchy jingle. Maybe I should try turning it into a song.

Tomorrow is the last day of school! At least for a few weeks until the assessments are over. Then it'll be the start of Term 3 and everyone's been reshuffled into new tutorial groups. Me and Lyd are in the same group and I can't wait to find out who else. I'm gonna miss my old tute mates though.

I had a deep craving for Nirwana the other day. I feel like it's been ages since I've been home. I see going back twice a year as my reason for staying alive. The weather, the food, my family, my home and all you lot keep me sane. Just the other day I dreamt that Nad, Phing, Toi and I drove to PD (again! how unoriginal right). Two of us were building a sandcastle on the seashore and the other two were casting nets into the ocean to catch fish/prawns. All of a sudden Dian drove up in a jetski towing along 4 other jetskis behind her! Then we all got on the jetskis and drove off into the sunset and suddenly we arrived on some funky Hawaii-ish island. Man it was so cool. It's at times like these that I wish Doreamon's Pintu ke Mana Saja wasn't fiction.

Just one step across and I could be home! :( :( :(

4 Comments:

  • how coincidental, amy just mentioned yest that she was homesick. u all miss me leh... *wink*

    By Blogger Unknown, At 7:09 AM  

  • i really miss that days back home too.. so lonely at times over here.. well, we should really make another trip together.. maybe in a foreign land.. there is gonna be a lot of great fun n funny things that will happen.. i can just foresee that.. let's plan for something shall we?

    By Blogger toi toi, At 6:54 AM  

  • YES I TOTALLY AGREE... well I'll be home for summer so we can plan then :D:D:D when are you coming back teresaaaaaaaaaaa

    By Blogger Xian, At 2:57 PM  

  • er...where's teresa now? *blur*

    By Blogger Unknown, At 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home