FITS AND STARTS

Sunday, March 15, 2009

My favourite cereal

I like chocolate, but eating too much of it can make me feel bloated. I worry about packing on the calories as well. So chocolate cereal is the best solution - it's like eating healthy chocolate. Ha ha. Well you know what I mean lah. I used to love CocoPops and KokoKrunch! But my main gripe about CocoPops is that it becomes soggy too quickly. It's really annoying cos once I pour the milk in I have to finish the cereal asap otherwise it won't be nice and crisp anymore. As for KokoKrunch, they're sorta crescent shaped and sometimes the ends poke my gums and that's really annoying too. Plus, KokoKrunch lacks the X-Factor.

Recently, I discovered Nestle's Nesquik cereal. I had a bowl, and I was instantly hooked. They're round chocolate flavoured cereal balls, quite similar to the Milo cereal back home. They taste soooo good. The best part is, I can leave it sitting in a bowl of milk, make myself a cuppa, come back and my cereal is still crunchy.

YUMMMMMMMMMMM

Everyone should go out and buy themselves a box of Nestle Nesquik cereal like right now! Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back within 30 days (as if).

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home